WL&H Accredited to Perform Pre-Departure PCR Test | Pre-Departure Polymerase Chain Reaction Test
Pre-Departure PCR Test | Polymerase Chain Reaction Test | Singapore Fast Lane | Reciprocal Green Lane
WL&H Receives Accreditation to Perform Pre-Departure PCR Test
We are happy to announce that WL&H has been selected to participate in the pilot program for the Pre-Departure PCR Test for people who have been approved to travel.
As of 3 September 2020, WL&H is able to offer the COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for patients and clients who have been pre-approved by either a Singapore Government Agency or an Embassy to travel.
Things To Note
1. You will be required to bring along the original approval letter from the appropriate authority stating your approval to travel
2. You will also be required to bring along your NRIC/FIN and your passport for recording and administrative purposes when you come for your pre-departure PCR test. (Should you not have an NRIC/FIN, please bring along a photo ID equivalent)
3. Please ensure that you have arranged all your travel arrangements before contacting the clinic for your pre-departure PCR test.
4. Be sure to have ample time leading up to your flight out of Singapore when you contact the clinic to arrange the pre-departure PCR test. Your pre-departure PCR test needs to be done within 48 hours of your departure and the results will take approximately 24 hours to be returned to you.
5. Please adhere to the appointment time set for you by the clinic as there are limited runs of the PCR test daily at specific times. Should you not adhere to the allocated appointment time, the clinic will not be held liable for any issues arising from your missing of the allocated appointment time (e.g. any costs incurred due to missed flights, rescheduling of flights or denial of boarding onto flights).
6. The pre-departure PCR test is a self-paid test and there are no government subsidies for the tests.
Do give us a call should you want to make an appointment for your pre-departure swab test at +65 6662 9366.
Learn about the special travel arrangements with selected countries to facilitate safe travels: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg
Extended Clinic Hours with Afternoon Doctor’s Appointments
In an endeavour to serve you better, WL&H will have extended clinic hours on weekdays into the afternoon. The update hours will take effect from Monday, 7 September 2020 and are as follows:
WL&H Updated Clinic Operating Hours
|Monday to Friday||9:00am – 1:00pm (Last Appointment at 12:00pm)
2:00pm – 5:00pm (Last Appointment at 4:30pm)
|Saturday||9:00am – 1:00pm (Last Appointment at 12:00pm)|
Continued Efforts to Ensure Safe Distancing & Thorough Disinfection
As we continue to serve you during this COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to reassure you that we continue to maintain safe distancing measures in our clinic and continue to keep thorough disinfection protocol.
Here are some of the efforts that we have put in place to ensure your safety:
- Appointment taking to reduce unnecessary waiting time
- Safe distancing of visitors outside the clinic for triage
- Temperature and other vital health metric measurements prior to entry into the clinic
- Recommendation of non-entry for visitors who are not visiting the doctor
- Usage of e-registration for SingPass holders to reduce unnecessary contact
- Separation and isolation of visitors with respiratory infections
- Regular disinfection of instruments and surfaces
- Strict disinfection protocol for staff