WL&H WOMEN’S HEALTH PANEL THREE is specially designed for mature women looking to have a fully comprehensive gender/sex-sensitive health screening that includes a HPV Screen (HPV & BD SurePath™ Test).
WL&H Women’s Health Panel THREE features the following added tests from panel TWO:
- An Expanded Lipid Profile to further screen for indicators of cardiovascular disease
- A Screen for Anti-CCP that has superior diagnostic accuracy of rheumatoid arthritis
- A Screen for Helicobacter Pylori (a bacteria that causes peptic ulcers)
- A Pelvic Ultrasound to assist in screening for abnormalities in the structure of the uterus and tumours within the pelvis
- An Expanded Mineral Profile that includes Vitamin D and Magesium, Serum
- A HPV & ThinPrep PAP Test for the screening and detection of cervical cancer
Including all the tests from Panels One and Two, Panel Three not only tests for diabetes, high cholesterol, renal dysfunction, osteoporosis, tumour markers and thyroid dysfunction, but also includes screenings for rheumatoid arthritis and mineral deficiencies.
- Suitable for mature women looking for a comprehensive health screening