WL&H WOMEN’S HEALTH PANEL TWO is specially designed for women who want a more in-depth view of their health status and have scans such as a Mammogram.
The Panel includes:
- A DEXA Bone Mineral Densitometry Scan that screens the minerals in the bone for possible signs of osteoporosis
- A Tumour Marker Panel for a broad screening for tumour markers including female-specific markers
- A Stool Analysis to screen for any internal bleeding
- A Blood Type Grouping Test
- A Coagulation Test to screen for the risk of thrombotic disease
- Additional Inflammatory Markers to screen for inflammations that pose risk for cardiovascular, metabolic and overall health
- A choice of either: a Mammogram, an Ultrasound of the Breasts or an Ultrasound of the Pelvis
The Women’s Panel Two looks beyond the regular non-communicable diseases and explores other aspects of health that females experience higher risk compared to males.
- Suitable for women of all ages
- Recommended for women with concerns or a family history of osteoporosis and other non-communicable diseases