WL&H WOMEN’S HEALTH PANEL ONE is specially designed for women who want a general overview of their health status.
The Women’s Health Panel One includes:
- A Conventional Pap Smear Test that looks for signs of Cervical Cancer
- An Anaemia Profile to assess the level of iron and vitamin B12 in the blood to uncover iron-deficiency anaemia
- A Hormone Profile to screen for hormonal imbalances
- An Inflammatory Marker Screen to uncover underlying inflammation
- A Thyroid Panel to screen for metabolic dysfunction
- An Assessment of Risk Factors for Alzheimer’s Disease and a Brain Age Questionnaire for possible early detection of dementia
While not exhaustive, the Women’s Health Panel One covers important non-communicable and lifestyle-related diseases including (but not limited to): Diabetes, Basic Cardiovascular Disease, High Cholesterol, Renal Dysfunction, Liver Abnormalities, Anaemia, Hormonal Imbalances, Infection/Non-Specific Inflammation, Iron Deficiency, Syphilis AB, HIV and Gout.
- Suitable for women of all ages as a general health screening targeted to their needs.